What camera should you buy : Best camera 2014
The following are the ones:
- Size of Sensor and Resolution-The resolution and sensor size forms the two main points of evaluating any camera. After the craving for pixels stopped, people are only looking for cameras giving the best image quality and features. For this, the sensor size is very essential. The bigger the sensor size, the better is the quality of images. It is very essential to prevent getting duped with pixels size feature. Canon Ixus 150 being a simple camera has a better sensor size. Canon cameras perform really better on optical performing. Higher resolution is responsible for better and premium image quality.
- Lens-The next big thing in any camera is the lens. While checking the lens feature, it is good to understand your inclination towards portrait of landscape capturing. People passionate about landscape photography should check cameras with wider lens ranging from 24 to 28 mm. However, fixed wide aperture camera is best for portrait capturing.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Microsoft Edge Soars to New Heights with the Latest Update- Enhanced Features & Performance
- Google Gemini’s AI Image Generation Hiccup and the Road to Redemption
- Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
- ChatGPT’s Memory Feature: A Deep Dive into Remembering and Forgetting
Frequently Asked Questions?
Microsoft Edge Soars to New Heights with the Latest Update- Enhanced Features & Performance
Mar 2, 2024
AI & ML
Google Gemini’s AI Image Generation Hiccup and the Road to Redemption
Mar 1, 2024
Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
Feb 29, 2024
The Rise of Gemini: Google’s AI Bard Shed Its Skin and Became Your Chatbot Partner
Feb 27, 2024
SUSBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news and special offers.