Top 10 educational video games for kids
- Dora The Explorer: This is an easy and popular game meant for kids between 3-6 years. The character of Dora the explorer is already well known. Kids can learn more about shapes and colors. They also enjoy knowing about numbers and words.
- Flower: This game gives all positive messages to the players. The players simply control and direct movement of the petals, which are floating on the breeze. The game is entertaining and teaches the players about nature and the environment.
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7: this game is a progressive extension of the earlier game meant for kids 1-4 years of age. Kids start differentiating good from evil through this game. The gamers by use of LEGO figurines and some new characters live in the world of Harry Potter. The game is replete with magic and mystery.
- Scribblenauts: This is a word based adventure game. It is an open ended puzzle, which everybody loves to play. Kids are expected to help the hero named Maxwell, in the game, collect little yellow stars. The power of language and logic of kids is tested at each level. The creativity of the children gets a boost.
- Kinectimals: In this game kids use their hands to interact with twenty different animals, including cubs of lion, tiger and bear, who keep smiling and rolling over. Kids develop intuitive skills during play of this game. Magic School Bus: This game is ideal for children between 6 to 10 years of age. Kids love this magic bus, which takes them to all interesting locations. The visiting places could be as diverse as rainforest, oceans or even planet Mars. Kids are taught about interesting facts of science.
- The Oregon Trail: This game is meant for kids about the age of 10, who can understand and concepts of starvation and drowning. Players travel in a closed wagon, in the game. Players are required to fight the dangers and survive by using their skills. This game improves history and geography knowledge.
- Professor Layton Series: Kids of age 10 and above would enjoy this game. Players are expected to help the central character, Professor Layton and his assistant Luke Triton to solve mysteries, by applying logic and knowledge of spatial orientation and mathematics.
- Lego Friends: This is an adventure game. Lego’s collection of building toys is a contributing factor in the popularity of this game. The emphasis is on girls of age of 6 years. Nonviolent activities from animal care to sports are bound to inculcate positive attributes in Kids’ behavior.
- Forza Motorsport 4: Motor racing is one of the most popular games for kids of all ages. The thrill of racing the cars at breakneck speed on the race track is greatly enjoyed by the players.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
- ChatGPT’s Memory Feature: A Deep Dive into Remembering and Forgetting
- The Rise of Gemini: Google’s AI Bard Shed Its Skin and Became Your Chatbot Partner
- Troubleshooting the Samsung S24 Ultra Display: Common Issues and Quick Fixes
Frequently Asked Questions?
Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
Feb 29, 2024
AI & ML
ChatGPT’s Memory Feature: A Deep Dive into Remembering and Forgetting
Feb 28, 2024
The Rise of Gemini: Google’s AI Bard Shed Its Skin and Became Your Chatbot Partner
Feb 27, 2024
The Sharding Revolution: Accelerating Ethereum Transactions into the Future
Feb 25, 2024
SUSBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news and special offers.