Pebble Steel: The Best Smart Watch to go for
- Starting with the features, the Pebble Steel Smart Watch is found to be quite attractive and stylish in comparison to the predecessor Pebble Watch. The watch being steel bodied makes it more affluent and elegant to wear. Hence, the designing of the watch evokes interest amongst the viewers.
- The steel body of watch makes it heavier than the original one. The Smart watch weighs 1.97 Oz along with the leather wrist band. The dimension of the watch is smaller than the previous one. It has been reduced to 1.981 x 1.3 x 0.332 inches (HxWxD). The smart watch possesses the Pebble Operating System 2.0 which can be easily customized by Free RTOS. The watch is efficient enough to connect with the
- iOS and Android applications via Bluetooth. The watch has default Bluetooth version 2.1. However the 4.0 Bluetooth version is available as well.
- The LCD display of the watch is 144 x 168 pixels. The glass screen gives a better effect and clarity in comparison to the previous Pebble watch. This steel watch is quite efficient than its predecessor. The watch can perform more functions by easily getting connected with the smart watch.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Bitcoin Breaks Through Surges Above $57,000 for the First Time in Two Years
- Microsoft Edge Soars to New Heights with the Latest Update- Enhanced Features & Performance
- Google Gemini’s AI Image Generation Hiccup and the Road to Redemption
- Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
Frequently Asked Questions?
Bitcoin Breaks Through Surges Above $57,000 for the First Time in Two Years
Mar 4, 2024
Microsoft Edge Soars to New Heights with the Latest Update- Enhanced Features & Performance
Mar 2, 2024
AI & ML
Google Gemini’s AI Image Generation Hiccup and the Road to Redemption
Mar 1, 2024
AI & ML
ChatGPT’s Memory Feature: A Deep Dive into Remembering and Forgetting
Feb 28, 2024
SUSBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news and special offers.