Review: WobbleWorks 3Doodler
- Basic 3D shapes
- 3D models
- Decorative art pieces
- Fridge Magnets Designing and personalizing of our everyday objects
- Lego men
- Eiffel Tower
- Soccer pitch
- If you can spare a $100 or want to buy a gift for someone, then the 3Doodler pen is worth giving. It is certainly something unique in the world of Smartphone’s and tablets. The advantages of a 3Doodler are affordable, very innovative and has a very simple setup. 3Doodler is definitely fun and an unexpected product anyone has ever seen. 3Doodler is easy to use but will definitely take some time to master the process.
- 3Doodler also allows one to use stencils to make things like an Eiffel Tower. If a person is not so creative to make some art pieces or some drawings, WobbleWorks has made a facility to use stencils.
- 3Doodler can be ordered now and the shipment will arrive in the month of February 2014.
- The 3Doodler should be used with caution especially when used by kids as the tip of the pen gets really hot as it melts the plastic. Avoid touching the device.
- 3Doodler has an age restriction and should be used only for children who are 12+.
- At first drawing a 3D object is not easy, but drawing on a flat surface is easy enough. One needs to be artistic to use this pen as they can imagine the art pieces and drawings easily than others.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
- ChatGPT’s Memory Feature: A Deep Dive into Remembering and Forgetting
- The Rise of Gemini: Google’s AI Bard Shed Its Skin and Became Your Chatbot Partner
- Troubleshooting the Samsung S24 Ultra Display: Common Issues and Quick Fixes
Frequently Asked Questions?
Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
Feb 29, 2024
AI & ML
ChatGPT’s Memory Feature: A Deep Dive into Remembering and Forgetting
Feb 28, 2024
The Rise of Gemini: Google’s AI Bard Shed Its Skin and Became Your Chatbot Partner
Feb 27, 2024
The Sharding Revolution: Accelerating Ethereum Transactions into the Future
Feb 25, 2024
SUSBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news and special offers.