Home Appliance Automation with Zuli Smartplug
- Dimming: It lowers the light intensity or glow to the limit of 300W.
- Power off or on: It can control the power of the lights up to 1800W.
- Customization of control: You can customize the appliance and react when you enter or leave the room.
- Power Detection: The Smartplug has a feature, which can detect the room to be empty and accordingly turn off the electric appliances.
- Standby Mode: You can schedule the time of the electric appliances in your house to turn on and off at a particular time. This is possible with the help of Smart Plug.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
- ChatGPT’s Memory Feature: A Deep Dive into Remembering and Forgetting
- The Rise of Gemini: Google’s AI Bard Shed Its Skin and Became Your Chatbot Partner
- Troubleshooting the Samsung S24 Ultra Display: Common Issues and Quick Fixes
Frequently Asked Questions?
Guardians of Privacy: WhatsApp’s Innovative Move to Shield Profile Photos
Feb 29, 2024
AI & ML
ChatGPT’s Memory Feature: A Deep Dive into Remembering and Forgetting
Feb 28, 2024
The Rise of Gemini: Google’s AI Bard Shed Its Skin and Became Your Chatbot Partner
Feb 27, 2024
The Sharding Revolution: Accelerating Ethereum Transactions into the Future
Feb 25, 2024
SUSBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news and special offers.